Stakeholder & citizen engagement workshop
25 February 2023Back to events
On 17 January 2023, our consortium partner, Vetenskap & Allmänhet (VA) held an online workshop focused on increasing the robustness and buy-in of the work being undertaken by the project.
The 2.5 hours workshop covered the following topics:
- Key principles and concepts of effective stakeholder and citizen engagement
- Examples of different types of engagement methods and techniques, including their strengths and weaknesses
- How to design a successful engagement activity, including the design process, key considerations, and how to choose an appropriate method
- Engagement online
- Applying stakeholder and citizen engagement to GENDERACTIONplus
- Additional resources and inspiration
VA (Public & Science) is a national expert hub for public engagement, citizen science and science communication in Sweden, with many years’ experience of running engagement activities both within EU-funded and national projects.
The stakeholder and citizen engagement workshop was part of WP7 Capacity Building activities.