GENDERACTION at GEHE2018
What are we talking about when we talk about gender equality in European research policy: Challenges of a common concept is the name of the panel discusion organised by GENDERACTION at 10th European Conference on Gender in Higher Education in Dublin on 22 August 2018.
- Roberta Schaller-Steidl: Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research, Austria;
- Magdalena Chrobak-Tatara: Chief Specialist, Department of Innovation and Development, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland;
- Veronika Fajmonová: Gender Equality Coordinator, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Czech Republic;
- Anne Pepin, Gender Sector, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission;
- Angela Wrobleski, Institute for Advanced Studies, Austria
Marcela Linkova, Institute Of Sociology, Czech Academy of Sciences