Policy Brief on the Future of Gender Equality in R&I
In recent years Member States, the Commission and research funding and performing institutions have implemented major initiatives to advance gender equality in research and innovation in the European Research Area (ERA). These efforts must continue and expand for research and innovation to contribute to the resilience and quality of our democratic institutions, sustainability and competitiveness in the EU.
Among issues to tackle are especially:
- The ERA post-2020 and gender equality
- Measuring equality, bridging the Widening divide
- The Business enterprise sector: Taking corporate social responsibility seriously
- Global challenges for european societies: addressing intersectional gender-related gaps and needs
- International cooperation: Global inequalities, empowerment, resilience and inclusion
Read and download the document here (in PDF).